Oklahoma Lawyers Helping - How It Works
1. Fill out our Free Case Review form. Please include as many details as possible about your question or legal issue. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-451-9065.
2. Speak to our legal team. A member of our legal team will respond to your online inquiry by phone. We are available to you to ask questions or discuss a potential case.
3. Get Answers. A representative from our firm will speak with you personally to answer any questions you may have and to evaluate your potential case.
We have years of experience and knowledge in all areas of the law. We will work closely with you to help you resolve your legal issues in a timely manner.
The Best Lawyers in Oklahoma
Legal assistance and representation in the following areas:
- Oklahoma Car Accidents
- Oklahoma Motorcycle Accidents
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense
- Oklahoma DUI Defense
- Oklahoma Yasmin Lawyers
- Oklahoma Workers Compensation Lawyers
- OKlahoma Bankruptcy Lawyers
Ask an Oklahoma Lawyer
* = required fields
Contact an Oklahoma attorney if you have a legal question or a possible case
Atkins and Markoff, Oklahoma Attorneys
The Oklahoma Attorneys at Atkins & Markoff have extensive experience representing the citizens of Oklahoma in all areas of law including peronal injury, family law, criminal law, bankruptcy law and estate planning. We have lawyers and support staff devoted each practice area to better assist you and your needs.
Daniel P. Markoff founded the Oklahoma City based law firm in 1997 and Jeffrey R. Atkins joined the firm in 1999. Together with all the lawyers at the firm, we have more than 100 years of combined experience representing thousands of Oklahomans. We also have an excellent staff of experienced legal assistants. While our main office is located on the shores of Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City, we have interview offices throughout Oklahoma, in Altus, Bartlesville, Lawton, Stillwater and Tulsa.
Find an Oklahoma Lawyer in Your Area:
We will review your legal question in all of these Oklahoma Cities. If your city is not listed and you would like to speak to one of our attorneys, fill out our contact form or call us toll free at 1-866-451-9065 to ask an Oklahoma lawyer.
You can Ask an Oklahoma Lawyer your legal questions if you are in any of the following Oklahoma counties: Oklahoma County, Cleveland County, Canadian County, Logan County, Lincoln County, Pottawatomie County, McClain County, Grady County, Comanche County, Kingfisher County, Payne County, Garfield County, Blain County and Seminole County.